Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Menu for the Week - 9/23/2010

I forgot to post my menu for last week coz I've been so busy with work. It's not a big deal though, it was pretty boring because I still had a lot of the ingredients from the week before, so there weren't a lot of new dishes. I'm moving on to Phase 2 now, and if you see anything that's made with flour it's probably made with whole wheat or 10 grain flour (anything with a decent amount of fiber). Phase 2 also allows for brown rice and fruits, although at this time I'm not including a lot of fruits in the menu. I'm limiting myself to 1 carb-heavy meal per day (such as pancakes or rice).

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AuZCIl3H85D3dHRFZHBTUm9LUWt0dVZHMlR1X2I1ZUE&hl=en&authkey=CJLx4cEL

I'm very excited to try the boeuf bourguignonne (and my new Le Creuset dutch oven)!

2 comments:

ettible said...

Ooooh, is the Dutch oven a wedding gift? That's so worth getting married for.

Did you ever try mixing a packet of Jell-o into a little water and then putting it in a container of Greek yogurt? I'm totally not even interested in ice cream anymore because of it.

danztilya said...

Yes it was definitely a wedding gift! I was super excited when I found out someone had bought it (thanks Filipino friends!)

I actully tried the Jello greek yogurt mix from when I read about it in unbreaded, but it tasted really starchy (probably because I didn't mix it in water first). I'm definitely trying that tomorrow because I got a bunch of sugar free mixes when I got excited over it! :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons