Thursday, November 18, 2010

Panic Dieting

After about a month and a half of trying to count calories I am now 4 pounds heavier than when I originally started this blog, which was around 4 months ago. If you think about it, I guess gaining 4 lbs in 4 months is not that terrible. I seriously feel better about it, coz I've actually been feeling out of control most of the time. Especially regarding those post-dinner chocolate binges (Damn you Twix!).

But now it's time to PANIC. It's about 5 weeks until my best friend's wedding, and a much needed tropical beach weekend.

That's right. Be jealous.

I have about 25 pounds to lose.

I know. That sounds insane. Considering Thanksgiving and Christmas are both in those five weeks... So maybe my goal will be 15 pounds. Although I will keep in mind that Jillian Michaels got some people to lose 15 pounds in a week.

I started going to the gym last week. It was pretty brutal, but I surprisingly got through 2 classes without giving up. I'm going to one today, and hopefully that will kick off five weeks of unswerving dedication to losing weight.

I'm giving myself 2 days off. Thanksgiving and Christmas. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

ettible said...

I agree! Let's not leave the house until we're finished losing weight. It'll be so much easier that way.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons